Whether you're in the market to buy a new house or in need of selling your current house, I'm here to help you every step of the way. Spring traditionally marks the start of the selling season, but in today's market, you can throw tradition out the window. With rates now coming off a bottom and starting to rise quickly, both buyers and sellers are scrambling to take advantage of a historically-hot market while the market conditions are still supportive. This market will not persist forever. Rising home prices, overall inflation rates we haven't seen for over 40 years, rapidly rising rates and fears of a looming recession are going to have an impact on the real estate market and unfortunately, the factors are mostly negative ones for both buyers and sellers. That all said, we still have an opportunity, but don't delay.
During 2021, I donated thousands of dollars to a variety of deserving pet rescue charities as part of my commitment to giving back a portion of my commissions to pets in need. Last Fall, I also helped an upstart rescue in New Jersey launch their website. Check out Faith Haven Rescue @ www.faithhavenrescue.org and consider a donation of your own. During 2022, my commitment continues, so if you are a pet-lover, let’s talk.
You’re browsing homes in New Jersey's premier 55+ retirement community using this website, but did you know we also have some other websites and our own Real Estate App to help you with your search.
- JerseyShoreCondos.com – buying, selling or renting condos on the Jersey Shore.
- OpenHouseNewJersey.com – for Open Houses in Ocean or Monmouth Counties?
- JerseyShoreCribs.com – for renters & landlords along the Shore
- JerseyShoreHomez.com – for buyers & sellers in the top Shore towns
- Exit135.com – Search for homes in Union, Morris, Somerset CountiesContact us today to discuss how we can help to buy or sell a home. You can call or text us at 908.912.4441 or use our contact form on this page.
We look forward to working with you.