Are you a FSBO Seller in Holiday City?
If you own a home in Holiday City and you are thinking of selling, you've most likely considered the path of selling on your own, also known as "For Sale by Owner" or "FSBO". While it may be appealing to think you are going to save on the agent commission, you'll quickly realize a few things:
- Selling a home on your own takes a lot of work and consumes a lot of time
- There are many legal pitfalls to consider and try to avoid
- Letting strangers into your home can be a scary proposition
- You will get much more exposure listing with an agent
- More exposure means more buyers and leads to higher selling prices
- Sales figures demonstrate that FSBOs sell for up to 26% lower than agent-assisted sales.
- You will more than cover the real estate commission and net more by listing with an agent! So, what's better... saving the 6% commission or achieving a 26% higher selling price while an agent handles all of the details?
Are you ready to discuss selling your Holiday City Toms River home with a professional agent? Call Darren Tietsworth today at 908.912.4441.
Click Here for your free Holiday City Home Value and Market Analysis Report.
If you would like to learn more about Darren, please visit his official RE/MAX website at www.darren.realtor.